- Strengthening the Gujarat Contractors Association by increasing the number of registered members and thus collectively establishing strong united voice for making infrastructure development as a prototype and depicting it in the entire nation.
- To look upon the infrastructure sector as an industry and once when the same gets reckoned as the industry, it will surely become very easy to obtain financial assistants from financial institutions.
- Organizing various seminars/ workshops and conferences in the field of technological developments and inventions in the infrastructure sector and thus getting the contractors self-acquainted and updated with the use of environment-friendly technology.
- Enlightening the contractors on adoption of various project models which are designed and developed by various government authorities for evolving sustainability of infrastructure development and thus contributing towards the development of the entire nation.
- By making Gujarat Contractors Association a platform to achieve rapid development of infrastructure where all inputs required from the authority in improving and enhancing the tender obligations and making sure that the authority will fulfill all conditions precedent in stipulated time for subjected projects and where in contractors will be more transparent in entire economic finance deals with the financial institutions.
- Strongly recommending to implement single window clearance system for obtaining various clearances from departments viz. Land, environment, mining, forest, railways, irrigation, aviation, telecommunication, etc. The result in achieving this will not only help the projects completion on the fast track mode, but will also reduce the huge cost and ultimately to the project work in the benefit of end users.
- Healthy interaction with the Government Authorities to put forward the issues and obstacles faced by the contractor and solving the same regarding the whole bidding procedure.
- To open up the Grievances cell to take up the matters of Contractors to the concerned officials.